Associate Implementation Specialist
An Associate Implementation Specialist is a smooth operator with an innate ability to communicate effectively under the most stressful circumstances. You are a solutions-oriented project manager ready to hit the ground running, fielding and supporting a large volume of assignments. This entry-level position requires a degree in business or another relevant field. The ideal candidate will be a team player ready to roll up their sleeves, and dive deep into our client engagements.
Engrain is a recognized leader in next-generation interactive technology and data visualization software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, residential, storage, and retail real estate industries.
Associate Implementation Specialists will play a key role in the Implementation Team, remaining primarily responsible for content management and testing functionality for pre-defined software projects.
- Self-directed, proactive, and solutions-oriented
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and high growth environment
- Able to plan and manage a large volume of work with strong attention to detail and focus on client satisfaction
- A team player with exceptional listening skills and ability to motivate others to action
You can expect to:
- Gather, analyze and process client content and data throughout various stages of the project life cycle
- Leverage design applications to modify file formats via scaling, cropping, retouching, or eliminating defective imaging to generate quality and consistency of content production
- Route tasks across multiple departments to ensure projects and client requests are executed efficiently and to the highest standard
- Ensure the highest quality of work by proofreading, reviewing functionality and design, and testing technology prior to confirming resolution with client or internal stakeholders
- Provide other assistance as needed in support of the department’s efforts to maintain strong, long-lasting, and mutually-beneficial relationships with clients
We would like:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other relevant field
- 1-2 years’ experience supporting efforts to configure and customize a system or product
- Strong preference for SaaS / Cloud experience
- Ability to work optimally with various graphic formats using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Highly proficient with Customer Relationship Management, Content Management and Project Management Systems
- Strong writing ability with demonstrated excellence in verbal communications that includes listening to clients, peers and team
- Strong scheduling, organization and follow-up skills
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of the Talent Department and with the position for which you are applying in the subject line.