An Implementation Specialist is a smooth operator with an innate ability to communicate effectively under the most stressful circumstances. You are a solutions-oriented individual ready to hit the ground running, fielding and supporting a large volume of accounts. The ideal candidate will be a team player ready to roll up their sleeves, and serve as a first point of contact for ongoing client engagements.
Engrain is a recognized leader in next-generation interactive technology and data visualization software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, residential, storage, and retail real estate industries.
Our high quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture.
- Self-directed, proactive, and solutions-oriented
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and high growth environment
- Able to plan and manage a large volume of work with strong attention to detail and focus on client satisfaction
- A team player with exceptional listening skills and ability to motivate others to action
You can expect to:
- Create and maintain project schedules and timelines within project management software to ensure critical milestones are met
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel by routing tasks across multiple departments to ensure projects and client requests are executed efficiently and to the highest standard
- Ensure that schedules and budgets are met according to contractual agreements
- Manage requests received by the Account Team timely and effectively
- Manage content requisition process throughout various stages of the project life cycle to ensure project and client success
- Ensure the highest quality of work by proofreading, reviewing functionality and design, and testing technology prior to confirming resolution with client or internal stakeholders
- Provide other assistance as needed in support of the department’s efforts to maintain strong, long-lasting, and mutually-beneficial relationships with clients
- Stay abreast of industry trends, insights and competitive dynamics of the marketplace
We would like:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other relevant field
- 3-4 years experience supporting efforts to configure and customize a system or product
- Strong preference for SaaS / Cloud experience
- Ability to work optimally with various graphic formats using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Highly proficient with Customer Relationship Management, Content Management and Project Management Systems
- Strong writing ability with demonstrated excellence in verbal communications that includes listening to clients, peers and team
- Strong scheduling, organization and follow-up skills
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Email your resume to: email@example.com to the attention of the Talent Department and with the position for which you are applying in the subject line.