Technical Production Assistant
An Engrain Technical Production Assistant, you will demonstrate your expertise in Adobe Illustrator and ability to work with speed and precision. You are focused while under the pressure of multiple deadlines. As a pillar of support to Engrain’s production efforts, your attention to detail and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment are essential.
Our high quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture.
You Can Expect to:
- Leverage your expertise in design and computer applications to produce clean and technically accurate files
- Modify file formats via scaling, cropping, retouching, repositioning or eliminating defective imaging to generate quality and consistency of content production for a large volume of software projects
- Upload content into proprietary Content Management System
- Complete work correctly and efficiently to meet appropriate deadlines
- Effectively communicate and understand production specifications to/from Project Managers and Development Team
- Organize and batch large numbers of files with consistent naming systems
- Utilize problem solving skills to find issues
We Would Like:
- 2+ years experience with digital content preparation
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of Flash preferred
- Experience working with various graphic formats and knowledge of optimal format to use based on the particular application
- Ability to work constructively under stress in a fast paced environment with aggressive timelines and where the demands and direction of the work are rapidly evolving
- Aptitude for working under tight deadlines, while maintaining a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player with exceptional communication skills and ability to gain clarity when direction is required
- Ability to assess scope of work and effort required
- Experience working within a content management system
- Proficient in both Windows and Mac OS platforms
- Proficient in various software applications such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, Dropbox and Google Docs
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Email your resume and sample portfolios to: firstname.lastname@example.org Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.