Account Coordinator, Creative Services
As an Account Coordinator for the Creative Services department. We’re looking to provide our account team additional support in day-to-day coordination. This role will help manage client communications and timelines. The ideal candidate will be a team player ready to roll up their sleeves and make our clients love them. Through on-going relationships and referrals for new business, they flatter us by asking us to produce beautiful custom websites and full suite branding and marketing campaigns for their properties or corporate entities.
● Passionate about working with clients and helping them grow their business
● Self-directed, proactive and solutions-oriented
● At home in a fast-paced, high growth environment and know how to get it done – whatever it may be – with a sense of urgency
You Can Expect To:
● Collaborate with Account Manager, Director of Client Services and client stakeholders to ensure consistency and cohesiveness across projects, to ensure financial targets and critical milestones are met, as well as the effective and efficient servicing of clients
● Create and maintain project timelines within project management software
● Coordinate the ever-changing priorities and deadlines for a large volume of accounts while paying strict attention to detail, design and usability
● Route incoming client correspondence to Account Services or Client Support
● Effectively coordinate resources across multiple departments and skills to ensure all projects are executed to the highest standard and resources are efficiently utilized
● Proactively communicate updates to team to ensure needs and objectives are met in a timely manner
● Ensure quality of work by proofreading, reviewing design, and testing technology prior to delivery to client
● Remain a steward of the client’s brand, advocating for adherence to brand standards
● Provide meeting support including scheduling, attendance, agenda development, room/software preparation, and detailed note-taking to ensure a high level of agency satisfaction with each client
● Provide other administrative assistance as needed in support of the agency’s efforts to maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with clients while achieving identified objectives that result in a profit to the agency
We Would Like:
● Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field preferred
● 2 – 5 years of account/ project management experience
● Strong organizational skills
● Drive and passion for generating new business
● Aptitude in initiating creative tactics, conducting sales presentations, navigating org charts to reach key influencers and decision-makers, and closing large deals
● Experience with branding, interactive and web projects
● A self-motivated learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
● Positive and energetic presenter, with excellent listening and negotiation skills
● Effectively manage high volume of work with ever-changing priorities and deadlines
● Excellent problem-solving skills
● Ability to share best practices, continually improve processes and provide clear and consistent reporting to leadership
● Self-directed, proactive, and independent in a dynamic and aggressive startup environment with the ability to pivot/adapt as needed
What We Offer:
● 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
● Immediate and generous paid time off
● Matched 401k investment up to 4%
● Annual stipend for personal growth
● Disability and Supplemental Insurance options
● Fun and unique work environment
More About Engrain:
Located in Denver, with teams in Dallas / Fort Worth. Engrain’s 20+ year history in the real estate industry has positioned us perfectly for disruption in the proptech market. We are on a mission to change the way people interact with data. And to do so beautifully.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster an empowering and energetic company culture.
How To Apply:
Apply here – https://bit.ly/31Gzkds.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.