Engrain is a recognized leader in software-as-a-service (SAAS) mobile, online, and touch-screen software solutions for the real estate industry. We are looking for an Account Executive to drive sales for new product lines and clients in a fast-paced, high-growth company. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and generous paid-time-off.
● At home in a fast-paced, high growth environment and know how to get it done – whatever it may be – with a sense of urgency
● Ready to jump into a critical sales role that requires industry and product expertise, as well as the ability to plan, develop and execute sales strategies that meet or exceed aggressive sales goals
● Able to quickly learn the technical aspects of our products, articulate the value proposition and effectively respond to objections, competitive questions, and other FAQ’s
● You have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to join a rapidly growing sales team on the ground floor with expectations to be rewarded for exceeding aggressive sales goals
You Can Expect To:
● Execute a strong sales plan, selling SaaS solutions to large enterprise clients
● Effectively analyze prospect needs, execute solution-based selling techniques, and move quality opportunities through the pipeline, from sales appointments to close
● Build a robust pipeline of new revenue by meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly and quarterly sales quotas
● Conduct sales presentations with key buying influencers and decision makers up to and including, C-level Executives
● Proactively manage your schedule, sales pipeline and customer appointments
● Track all relevant sales activity using Salesforce (including calls, appointment notes, etc.)
● Provide value added market intelligence to sales leadership
● Collaborate with Sales & Marketing Team to optimize team selling productivity
● Serve as an industry and product expert while staying abreast of industry trends, insights and competitive dynamics of the marketplace
● Represent Engrain at sales events and trade shows
● 30% – 50% travel required
We Would Like:
● Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field preferred
● 5+ years proven experience in full life-cycle sales, providing SaaS / Cloud / Technology solutions within the multi-family industry preferred
● Proven record in executing effective selling strategies for large enterprise clients
● Able to initiate creative tactics, conduct sales presentations, navigate org charts to reach key influencers and decision-makers, and close large deals
● Exhibit drive and passion for generating new business
● Self-motivated learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
● Positive and energetic presenter, with excellent listening and negotiation skills
● Strong skills in data analysis & sales tools usage (i.e. Salesforce.com and LinkedIn)
What We Offer:
● 100% employee health, dental & vision insurance coverage
● Immediate & generous paid time off
● Paid Parental Leave
● 401K (matched investment)
● Personal growth stipend
● Fun workplace with on-site amenities including professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, meditation room, coffee bar, happy hour taps & employee lounge
● RTD Light Rail flexpass + easy access from office
More about Engrain:
Located in Denver, with teams in Dallas / Fort Worth. Engrain’s 20+ year history in the real estate industry has positioned us perfectly for disruption in the proptech market. We are on a mission to change the way people interact with data. And to do so beautifully.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster an empowering and energetic company culture.
How to apply:
Apply here – https://bit.ly/31Gzkds (copy and paste link)
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.