Engrain is a recognized leader in software-as-a-service (SAAS) mobile, online, and touch-screen software solutions for the real-estate industry. We are looking for an Account Executive to drive sales for new product lines and clients in a fast-paced, high growth company. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and generous paid-time off.
- At home in a fast paced, high growth environment and know how to get it done – whatever it may be – with a sense of urgency
- Ready to jump into a critical sales role that requires industry and product expertise, as well as the ability to plan, develop and execute sales strategies that meet or exceed aggressive sales goals
- Able to quickly learn the technical aspects of our products, articulate the value proposition and effectively respond to objections, competitive questions and other FAQ’s
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to join a rapidly growing sales team on the ground floor with expectations to be rewarded for exceeding aggressive sales goals
You can expect to:
- Execute a strong sales plan, selling SaaS solutions to large enterprise clients
- Effectively analyze prospect needs, execute solution-based selling techniques, and move quality opportunities through the pipeline, from sales appointments to close
- Build a robust pipeline of new revenue by meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Conduct sales presentations with key buying influencers and decision makers up to and including, C-level Executives
- Proactively manage your schedule, sales pipeline and customer appointments
- Track all relevant sales activity using Salesforce (including calls, appointment notes, etc.)
- Provide value added market intelligence to sales leadership
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing Team to optimize team selling productivity
- Serve as an industry and product expert while staying abreast of industry trends, insights and competitive dynamics of the marketplace
- Represent Engrain at sales events and trade shows
- 50% travel required
We would like:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field preferred
- 5+ years proven experience in full life-cycle sales, providing SaaS / Cloud / Technology solutions within the multi-family industry preferred
- Proven record in executing effective selling strategies for large enterprise clients
- Able to initiate creative tactics, conduct sales presentations, navigate org charts to reach key influencers and decision-makers, and close large deals
- Exhibit drive and passion for generating new business
- Self-motivated learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Positive and energetic presenter, with excellent listening and negotiation skills
- Strong skills in data analysis & sales tools usage (i.e. Salesforce.com and LinkedIn)
What we offer:
- 100% employee health, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Immediate & generous paid time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K (matched investment)
- Personal growth stipend
- Fun workplace with on-site amenities including professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, meditation room, coffee bar, happy hour taps & employee lounge
- RTD Light Rail flexpass + easy access from office
More about Engrain:
Located in Denver, with teams in Dallas / Fort Worth. Engrain’s 20+ year history in the real estate industry has positioned us perfectly for disruption in the proptech market. We are on a mission to change the way people interact with data. And to do so beautifully.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster an empowering and energetic company culture.
How to apply:
Apply here – https://bit.ly/2AW2JHc (copy and paste link into browser)
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.