Account Manager Assistant
Engrain is a recognized leader in software-as-a-service (SAAS) mobile, online, and touch-screen software solutions for the real estate industry. We are looking for an Account Manager Assistant to support our outstanding Account Management Team in a fast-paced, high growth company. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, generous paid-time-off, and fast-paced working environment.
You can expect to:
- Provide administrative support to the Account Managers (AMs)
- Create thorough and detailed quotes for AM’s
- Manage a plethora of reports that provide insight into critical business metrics
- Maintain SalesForce
- Create pricing sheets
- Communicate with clients at the behest of the AMs
- Perform data mining and research requests
- Support AMs in follow up for hot opportunities
- Own the initial stages of project setup.
- Track key growth-related data points
We would like:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years experience in account manager support
- A high degree of comfort and proficiency with technology
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
- CRM experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Willingness and desire to take initiative
What we offer:
- 100% employee health, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Immediate & generous paid time off
- 401K (matched investment)
- Personal growth stipend
- Fun workplace with on-site amenities including professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, meditation room, coffee bar, happy hour taps & employee lounge
- RTD Light Rail flexpass + easy access from the office
More about Engrain:
Located in Denver, with teams in Dallas / Fort Worth. Engrain’s 20+ year history in the real estate industry has positioned us perfectly for disruption in the proptech market. We are on a mission to change the way people interact with data. And to do so beautifully.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster an empowering and energetic company culture.
How to apply:
Apply here – https://bit.ly/2AW2JHc (copy and paste link into browser)
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.