Account Manager, Creative Services-Website Development
Engrain is looking for an experienced Account Manager who’s comfortable immediately taking on multiple client accounts and jumping into existing relationships and projects. The ideal candidate will be a team player ready to roll up their sleeves and make our clients love them. Through on-going relationships and referrals for new business, they flatter us by asking us to produce beautiful custom websites and full suite branding and marketing campaigns for their properties or corporate entities.
● Passionate about working with clients and helping them grow their business
● Self-directed, proactive and solutions-oriented
● At home in a fast-paced, high growth environment and know how to get it done – whatever it may be – with a sense of urgency
You Can Expect To:
● Manage a portfolio of assigned clients, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new opportunities that meet or exceed sales quotas
● Develop strong relationships and serve as a trusted advisor to key client stakeholders to reduce customer churn, for the purpose of increasing retention rates, cross-selling and account growth
● Inform existing customers in a designated market of new products and/or enhancements
● Conduct sales presentations with key buying influencers and decision-makers up to and including C-level executives
● Coordinate with the digital project manager to schedule short and long term projects, setting client expectations
● Leverage project management software to plan and execute various types of creative projects
● Assist the client success group with website-related inquiries and collaborate with their team to facilitate change orders on launched websites.
● Serve as an industry and product expert while staying abreast of industry trends, insights, and competitive dynamics in the marketplace
● Serve as the primary client contact for branding and marketing projects– on strategy, on time, and on budget
● Proactively manage a joint company strategic account planning process that consistently meets financial targets and critical milestones
● Manage ever-changing priorities, deadlines and opportunities for a large volume of accounts while paying strict attention to detail, design and usability
● Be a steward of the client’s brand, advocating for adherence to brand standards
We Would Like:
● Bachelor’s degree
● 3 – 5 years of project management experience
● Strong organizational skills
● Effectively manage a high volume of work with ever-changing priorities and deadlines
● Excellent written and verbal communication
● Outside-the-box thinker
● Demonstrate capability in scheduling and problem solving with resource demands
● Experience managing branding, interactive and web projects
What We Offer:
● 100% employee health, dental & vision insurance coverage
● Immediate & generous paid time off
● Paid parental leave
● 401K (matched investment)
● Personal growth stipend
● A fun workplace with on-site amenities including a professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & employee lounge
● RTD Light Rail flexpass + easy access from the office
More About Engrain:
Engrain is a recognized leader in next-generation interactive technology and visualization software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, residential, storage, and retail real estate industries. We are on a mission to disrupt the residential and commercial real estate industries through a holistic line-up of beautifully designed software solutions that challenge convention to change the way people interact with data.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture.
How To Apply:
Apply here https://bit.ly/34n4IiD
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.