Account Manager, Creative Services
As an Account Manager for the Creative Services department, you will directly impact sales success and revenue growth in a fast-paced, high growth company. This role is part account management, part project management. Account Managers in this department maintain responsibility for managing a portfolio of assigned customers, reducing customer churn, driving new business from existing clients, actively seeking new business opportunities, and managing various creative projects. This position requires the ability to quickly learn the technical and creative aspects of the product and services, as well as the ability to plan, develop, and execute account and project management strategies that meet or exceed sales goals.
- Passionate about working with clients and helping them grow their business
- Self-directed, proactive and solutions-oriented
- At home in a fast-paced, high growth environment and know how to get it done – whatever it may be – with a sense of urgency
You Can Expect To:
- Manage a portfolio of assigned clients, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new opportunities that meet or exceed sales quotas
- Develop strong relationships and serve as a trusted advisor to key client stakeholders to reduce customer churn, for the purpose of increasing retention rates, cross-selling and account growth
- Liaise between customers and internal teams to ensure the timely, successful, and profitable delivery of software solutions
- Build a robust pipeline of new revenue with existing clients in order to meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives
- Inform existing customers in a designated market of new products and/or enhancements
- Conduct sales presentations with key buying influencers and decision-makers up to and including C-level executives
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements that maximize profit
- Coordinate with the digital project manager to schedule short and long term projects, setting client expectations
- Leverage project management software to plan and execute various types of creative projects
- Collaborate with Implementation and Sales Team to optimize team selling productivity
- Assist the client success group with website-related inquiries and collaborate with their team to facilitate change orders on launched websites.
- Serve as an industry and product expert while staying abreast of industry trends, insights, and competitive dynamics in the marketplace
We Would Like:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field preferred
- 5+ years proven experience in full life-cycle sales, providing SaaS / Cloud / Technology solutions
- Proven record in executing effective selling strategies for large enterprise clients
- Drive and passion for generating new business
- Aptitude in initiating creative tactics, conducting sales presentations, navigating org charts to reach key influencers and decision-makers, and closing large deals
- A self-motivated learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Positive and energetic presenter, with excellent listening and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong skills in data analysis & sales tools usage (i.e. SalesForce.com and LinkedIn)
- Ability to share best practices, continually improve processes and provide clear and consistent reporting to leadership
- Self-directed, proactive, and independent in a dynamic and aggressive startup environment with the ability to pivot/adapt as needed
What We Offer:
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
- Immediate and generous paid time off
- Matched 401k investment up to 4%
- Annual stipend for personal growth
- Disability and Supplemental Insurance options
- Fun and unique work environment
More About Engrain:
Located in Denver, with teams in Dallas / Fort Worth. Engrain’s 20+ year history in the real estate industry has positioned us perfectly for disruption in the proptech market. We are on a mission to change the way people interact with data. And to do so beautifully.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster an empowering and energetic company culture.
How To Apply:
Apply here – https://bit.ly/31Gzkds.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.