Engrain is a recognized leader in next-generation interactive technology and visualization software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, residential, storage, and retail real estate industries. We are on a mission to disrupt the residential and commercial real estate industries through a holistic line-up of beautifully designed software solutions that challenge convention to change the way people interact with data. Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture.
As an Account Manager, you will directly impact sales success and revenue growth in a fast-paced, high growth company. Account Managers maintain responsibility for managing a portfolio of assigned customers, reducing customer churn, driving new business from existing clients, and actively seeking new business opportunities. This position requires the ability to quickly learn the technical aspects of the product, as well as the ability to plan, develop, and execute account management strategies that meet or exceed sales goals.
- Passionate about working with clients and helping them grow their business
- Self-directed, proactive and solutions-oriented
- At home in a fast-paced, high growth environment and know how to get it done – whatever it may be – with a sense of urgency
You Can Expect To:
- Manage a portfolio of assigned clients, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new opportunities that meet or exceed sales quotas
- Develop strong relationships and serve as a trusted advisor to key client stakeholders to reduce customer churn, for the purpose of increasing retention rates, cross-selling and account growth
- Liaise between customers and internal teams to ensure the timely, successful and profitable delivery of software solutions
- Build a robust pipeline of new revenue with existing clients in order to meet or exceed weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives
- Inform existing customers in a designated market of new products and/or enhancements
- Scope potential projects and execute sales and marketing strategies to ensure account growth, as well as increase renewals for SaaS and other recurring services
- Conduct sales presentations with key buying influencers and decision-makers up to and including C-level executives
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements that maximize profit
- Forecast and track key account sales metrics and activity using existing CRM
- Represent Engrain at sales events and trade shows as needed
- Collaborate with Implementation and Sales Team to optimize team selling productivity
- Serve as an industry and product expert while staying abreast of industry trends, insights and competitive dynamics in the marketplace
- Up to 75% travel required
What We Offer:
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
- Immediate and generous paid time off
- Matched 401k investment up to 4%
- Annual stipend for personal growth
- Disability and Supplemental Insurance options
- Fun and unique work environment
How To Apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.