Accounts Payable Specialist
Engrain is a recognized leader in next-generation interactive technology and visualization software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, residential, storage, and retail real estate industries. We are on a mission to disrupt the residential and commercial real estate industries through a holistic line-up of beautifully designed software solutions that challenge convention to change the way people interact with data.
As Engrain’s Accounts Payable Specialist, you will provide key administrative support to the Finance Department in areas such as vendor contracts and setup, reconciliations, receiving and entering vendor invoices and internal processes related to accounts payable.
You Can Expect To:
- Enter accounts payables into QuickBooks
- Communicate with Vendors regarding inquiries
- Assist with Vendor setup
- Work closely with the Finance Director to run routine reports and audits
- Conduct monthly reconciliations of banking and credit card accounts
- Assist in retrieving corresponding credit card receipts
- Develop and maintain files on the accounts payable processing
- Assist with general reporting needs
- Maintain process and organization of vendor contracts
- Work with each department to ensure vendor and account policies and processes are followed
- Other tasks as assigned
What We Offer:
- 100% employee health, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Immediate & generous paid time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K (matched investment)
- Personal growth stipend
- Fun workplace with on-site amenities including professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, meditation room, coffee bar, happy hour taps & employee lounge
- RTD Light Rail flexpass + easy access from office
More About Engrain:
Located in Denver, with teams in Dallas / Fort Worth. Engrain’s 20+ year history in the real estate industry has positioned us perfectly for disruption in the proptech market. We are on a mission to change the way people interact with data. And to do so beautifully.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster an empowering and energetic company culture.
How To Apply:
Apply here – https://bit.ly/2AW2JHc (copy and paste link into browser)
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.