Assistant Project Coordinator
We are looking for an Assistant Project Coordinator to play a key role in the implementation of software projects, remaining primarily responsible for content collection, assisting in project timeline management, and ensuring projects meet organizational standards.
● Self-directed, proactive, and solutions-oriented
● Able to thrive in a dynamic and high growth environment
● A team player who is able to manage a large volume of work with strong attention to detail and focus on client satisfaction
You Can Expect To:
● Gather, analyze and process client content and data throughout various stages of the project life cycle to ensure project and client success
● Leverage design applications to modify file formats via scaling, cropping, retouching, or eliminating defective imaging to generate quality and consistency of content production
● Manage project schedules and timelines in project management software
● Route tasks across multiple departments to ensure projects and client requests are executed efficiently and to the highest standard
● Work to customize and consistently update project templates to leverage resources and ensure shortest possible project timeline
● Ensure the highest quality of work by proofreading content, reviewing design and testing technology prior to launching new software and/or updates
● Develop a comprehensive understanding of the market, industry core trends, and core technologies
We Would Like:
● 1 -3 years of relevant experience
● Bachelor’s degree preferred
● Some project management assistance experience, preferably supporting efforts to configure and customize a system or product
● Drive and passion for generating high levels of client satisfaction
● Proven ability to prioritize and organize large volumes of projects
● Adept at solving problems and making decisions
● Ability to work optimally with various graphic formats using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
What We Offer:
● 100% employee health, dental & vision insurance coverage
● Immediate & generous paid time off
● Paid parental leave
● 401K (matched investment)
● Personal growth stipend
● Fun workplace with on-site amenities including professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & employee lounge
● RTD Light Rail flexpass + easy access from the office
More About Engrain:
Located in Denver, with teams in Dallas / Fort Worth. Engrain’s 20+ year history in the real estate industry has positioned us perfectly for disruption in the proptech market. We are on a mission to change the way people interact with data. And to do so beautifully.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a empowering and energetic company culture.
How To Apply:
Apply here -https://bit.ly/2AW2JHc
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.