Associate Implementation Specialist
As an Associate Implementation Specialist, you will play a key role in the planning and implementation of software projects, remaining primarily responsible for content collection, project timeline management, and ensuring projects meet organizational standards and are delivered on time.
Engrain is a recognized leader in next-generation interactive technology and visualization software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, residential, storage, and retail real estate industries. We are on a mission to disrupt the residential and commercial real estate industries through a holistic line-up of beautifully designed software solutions that challenge convention to change the way people interact with data.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture.
- Self-directed, proactive, and solutions-oriented
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and high growth environment
- A team player who is able to manage a large volume of work with strong attention to detail and focus on client satisfaction
You can expect to:
- Gather, analyze and process client content and data throughout various stages of the project life cycle to ensure project and client success
- Leverage design applications to modify file formats via scaling, cropping, retouching, or eliminating defective imaging to generate quality and consistency of content production
- Manage project schedules and timelines in project management software
- Route tasks across multiple departments to ensure projects and client requests are executed efficiently and to the highest standard
- Work to customize and consistently update project templates to leverage resources and ensure shortest possible project timeline
- Ensure the highest quality of work by proofreading content, reviewing design and testing technology prior to launching new software and/or updates
- Provide other assistance as needed in support of the department’s efforts to maintain strong, long-lasting, and mutually-beneficial relationships with clients
- Provide value added market intelligence to sales leadership
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing Team to optimize team selling productivity
- Represent Engrain at sales events and trade shows
- 50% travel required
We would like:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field preferred
- 1-2 years proven experience supporting efforts to configure and customize a system or product
- Drive and passion for generating high levels of client satisfaction
- Proven ability to prioritize and organize large volumes of projects
- Adept at solving problems and making decisions
- Ability to work optimally with various graphic formats using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Highly proficient with Customer Relationship Management, Content Management and Project Management Systems
- Ability to understand new technology platforms and the opportunities/challenges they present
- Working knowledge of interactive best practices, user experience and user interface
What we offer:
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
- Immediate and generous paid time off
- Matched 401k investment up to 5%
- Annual stipend for personal growth
- Disability and Supplemental Insurance options
- Fun and unique work environment
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.