Associate Product Manager
Engrain is a recognized leader in software-as-a-service (SAAS) mobile, online, and touch-screen software solutions for the real-estate industry. We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to help us create scalable products that supports the company’s vision in a fast-paced, high growth company. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, generous paid time off, and a positive and fast-paced working environment.
You can expect to:
- Help define, prioritize, and deliver new products and features
- Maintain a clear understanding of our clients and partners, core technologies, and product suite
- Create and manage formal process for feature requests that will allow proper vetting, scoping, organizing, prioritizing, documenting and executing feature requests based on business and client impact
- Influence and manage the product roadmap to ensure the client experience is seamless and products are built to support scalability
- Interface with Accounts, Client Experience, Sales, and Marketing in order to understand and validate client feedback and requirements
- Manage and update product roadmaps to ensure priorities reflect the long term vision and strategy for each product
- Provide regular roadmap updates to internal stakeholders
- Perform validation testing of product releases, bug fixes and feature requests
- Conduct demos of newly released features and product updates to internal stakeholders
- Analyze metrics that gauge and inform the success of launched features and product updates
We would like:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with SaaS product management
- 1-2 years experience in software development environment
- Effective listener that can get to the root of customer problems, needs and requests
- Demonstrated ability to liaise between and motivate multidisciplinary teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to balance customer needs with available resource capacity
- Flexibility in working in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.