Client Experience Specialist
Engrain is a recognized leader in software-as-a-service (SAAS) mobile, online, and touch-screen software solutions for the real-estate industry. We are looking for a Client Experience Specialist to positively impact client experience in a fast-paced, high growth company. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, generous paid-time-off, and fast-paced working environment.
You can expect to:
- Contribute to overall client satisfaction and retention efforts
- Conduct client specific product training
- Provide technical support and address customer inquiries, complaints, and support issues
- Help to maintain hardware, software and/or network functionality both onsite and remotely
- Route support tasks within the project management software
- Execute QA processes and ensure quality product delivery
- Maintain follow-up and positive customer relations throughout the entire RMA process
We would like:
- A problem solver with drive and passion for client support
- Strong preference for SaaS / Cloud / Technology experience
- Proficient in Windows, Mac OS platforms, Customer Relationship Management, Content Management and Project Management Systems
- Work optimally with various graphic formats using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Aptitude for applying creative and resourceful resolutions to highly complex problems
- Positive and energetic communicator, with excellent listening and conflict resolution skills
- Proficient written communication skills
- Available to work evenings/weekends as needed
What we offer:
- 100% employee health, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Immediate & generous paid time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K (matched investment)
- Personal growth stipend
- Fun workplace with on-site amenities including professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, meditation room, coffee bar, happy hour taps & employee lounge
- RTD Light Rail flexpass + easy access from office
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.