Client Success Specialist, Asset Intelligence
As a Client Success Specialist focused on Engrain’s Asset Intelligence product you will positively impact client relationships in a fast-paced, high growth company. Client Success Specialists play a key role in supporting the company’s efforts to efforts to maintain strong, long-lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our clients as it relates to software deployment, product/software adoption and engagement, client training, and complex Help Desk requests.
- Adept at relationship building and communication with clients.
- Analytical, with experience in asset management, real estate development, or related software products.
- At home in a fast-paced, high growth environment and know how to get it done – whatever it may be – with a sense of urgency.
You Can Expect To:
- Work closely with the product team to understand how new product features can benefit users of Engrain’s Asset Intelligence and associated Unit Map Power BI plugin
- Follow implementation projects to ensure client software is configured and documented appropriately
- Track deployment details, user accounts and client contacts using existing CRM and product applications
- Conduct virtual product training for clients at the time of software launch and upon request
- Actively address customer inquiries, complaints, and support issues via phone, email, Zendesk communication
- Route tasks within the project management software and across multiple departments to ensure projects and client requests are executed efficiently and to the highest standard
- Quality assurance of delivered work: proofread, review functionality and design, and test technology prior to confirming resolution with client
- Track and monitor any technical issues and steps taken to resolve the issue to ensure timely resolution
- Collaborate with internal teams to add/update training and product documentation
- Provide other assistance as needed and directed by the Director of Client Experience in support of the company’s efforts to maintain strong, long-lasting, and mutually-beneficial relationships with clients
We Would Like:
- 5+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong interest in the synergism between marketing and technology.
- Adeptness in managing the details of multiple projects in multiple phases at once.
- Ability to think outside of the box and perform within a fast-paced business climate.
- Proven ability to effectively and efficiently manage ever-changing priorities and deadlines for a large volume of projects while paying strict attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills; written and verbal.
- Able to think and act proactively.
- Experience with multifamily or other real estate software a plus.
What We Offer:
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
- Immediate and generous paid time off
- Matched 401k investment up to 4%
- Annual stipend for personal growth
- Disability and Supplemental Insurance options
- Fun and unique work environment
More About Engrain:
Engrain is a recognized leader in next-generation interactive technology and visualization software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, residential, storage, and retail real estate industries. We are on a mission to disrupt the residential and commercial real estate industries through a holistic line-up of beautifully designed software solutions that challenge convention to change the way people interact with data.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture.
How To Apply:
Apply here – https://bit.ly/31Gzkds.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.