Client Success Specialist, Enterprise Accounts
A Client Success Specialist, Enterprise Accounts maintains responsibility for increasing revenue from existing clients by executing a strong outreach plan and contacting clients to ensure each they are informed about Engrain’s products, current pricing, new product features, and purchasing processes. This position requires base knowledge in the real estate industries we support and the products we offer, as well as the ability to execute profitable client outreach strategies.
- Adept at relationship building and communication with clients.
- Experienced in revenue growth and generation.
- At home in a fast-paced, high growth environment and know how to get it done – whatever it may be – with a sense of urgency.
Tasks Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Inform existing customers from key accounts of new products, features, and/or pricing updates with the intent of driving new business by identifying cross-sell and upsell opportunities for account managers
- Respond to client product, pricing, and license inquiries, effectively analyzing client needs and how key buying decisions are made
- Audit and maintain data integrity for key accounts in CRM including campaigns, activities, properties, and contact records
- Analyze CRM data to determine effective workflows for customizing sales strategy by account
- Generate reporting and dashboards to provide real-time insights into account opportunity
- Collaborate with the account, sales, and marketing teams to optimize team selling productivity
- Serve as an industry and product expert while staying abreast of industry trends, insights, and competitive dynamics in the marketplace
We Would Like:
- 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Adeptness in managing the details of multiple projects in multiple phases at once.
- Ability to think outside of the box and perform within a fast-paced business climate.
- Exceptional communication skills; written and verbal.
- Able to think and act proactively.
- Experience with multifamily or other real estate services or software a plus.
What We Offer:
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
- Immediate and generous paid time off
- Matched 401k investment up to 4%
- Annual stipend for personal growth
- Disability and Supplemental Insurance options
- Fun and unique work environment
More About Engrain:
Engrain is a recognized leader in next-generation interactive technology and visualization software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, residential, storage, and retail real estate industries. We are on a mission to disrupt the residential and commercial real estate industries through a holistic line-up of beautifully designed software solutions that challenge convention to change the way people interact with data.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture.
How To Apply:
Apply here – https://bit.ly/31Gzkds.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.