Client Success Specialist, Logistics (Part-Time)
A Client Success Specialist, Logistics, is a part-time role who works in the office 10-15 hours per week and is responsible for supporting Engrain clients by configuring and shipping computer hardware to distinct locations for installation.
- All about the details
- A solid communicator – written and verbal
- Able to think and act proactively
- At home in a fast-paced, high growth environment and know how to get it done whatever it may be – with a sense of urgency
Tasks Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Clone and create new images for external computer modules
- Configure computers with programs and settings following established cloning process
- Package and ship hardware
- Track/monitor inventory count of hardware to share with larger team for fulfillment of future orders
We Would Like:
- Previous experience with creating and cloning computer images
- Advanced knowledge of Windows OS
- General knowledge of
- Computer BIOS
- LogMeIn remote access software
- Familiar with variety of external computer modules
- Basic knowledge of Clonezilla
What We Offer:
- Fun and unique work environment
More About Engrain:
Engrain is a recognized leader in next-generation interactive technology and visualization software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, residential, storage, and retail real estate industries. We are on a mission to disrupt the residential and commercial real estate industries through a holistic line-up of beautifully designed software solutions that challenge convention to change the way people interact with data.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture.
How To Apply:
Apply here – https://bit.ly/31Gzkds.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.