Client Success Specialist, Logistics
At Engrain the Client Success Specialists play a key role in supporting the company’s efforts to maintain strong, long-lasting, and mutually beneficial relationships. This particular role will have an emphasis on logistics around the ordering, installation, imaging and shipping of hardware to support product delivery.
● All about the details
● A solid communicator – written and verbal
● Able to think and act proactively
● At home in a fast-paced, high growth environment and know how to get it done whatever it may be – with a sense of urgency
What You Can Expect To Do:
● Liaise as Internal and external lead for hardware needs/requests
● Schedule and track incoming and outgoing freight deliveries
● Track and monitor inventory count of hardware
● Monitor and analyze client pipeline to ensure installs are completed on time
● Anticipate and prepare shipments for demo and tradeshow events, including maintaining inventory for all mobile equipment
● Hire and schedule AV installers nationwide
● Interact with customers to coordinate freight and installation schedules
● Communicate installation requirements to installers and follow up to ensure completion
● Ensure hardware performs correctly at deployment
● File claims for lost or damaged hardware and coordinate Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA) shipments
● Testing and troubleshooting hardware for internal and external resources
● Track issues/resolutions to analyze and fix recurring hardware issues and recommend service options when necessary
● Clone and create new images for external computer modules
● Configure computers with programs and settings following established cloning process
● Package and ship hardware
We Would Like:
● 3+ years of relevant experience
● Previous experience with creating and cloning computer images
● Advanced knowledge of Windows OS
● General knowledge of
■ Computer BIOS
■ LogMeIn remote access software
● Familiar with a variety of external computer modules
● Basic knowledge of Clonezilla
● A self-motivated learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
● Self-directed, proactive, and independent in a dynamic and aggressive startup environment with the ability to pivot/adapt as needed
What We Offer:
● 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
● Immediate and generous paid time off
● Matched 401k investment up to 4%
● Annual stipend for personal growth
● Disability and Supplemental Insurance options
● Fun and unique work environment
More About Engrain:
Located in Denver, with teams in Dallas / Fort Worth. Engrain’s 20+ year history in the real estate industry has positioned us perfectly for disruption in the proptech market. We are on a mission to change the way people interact with data. And to do so beautifully.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster an empowering and energetic company culture.
How To Apply:
Apply here – https://bit.ly/31Gzkds (copy and paste link).
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.