Engrain is a recognized leader in software-as-a-service (SAAS) mobile, online, and touch-screen software solutions for the real-estate industry. We are looking for a meticulous Content Production Assistant to perform detailed work with speed and precision. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, generous paid-time-off, and fast-paced working environment.
You can expect to:
- Leverage your expertise in design and computer applications to produce clean and technically accurate files
- Organize and batch large numbers of files with consistent naming systems
- Effectively communicate and understand production specifications to/from Project Managers and Development Team
- Modify file formats via scaling, cropping, retouching, repositioning or eliminating defective imaging to generate quality and consistency of content production for a large volume of software projects
- Upload content into proprietary Content Management System
- Complete work correctly and efficiently to meet deadlines
We would like:
- Ability to prioritize and organize large volumes of assignments
- Experience working with various graphic formats in standard design software
- Experience working with Content Management and Project Management Software
What we offer:
- 100% employee health, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Immediate & generous paid time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K (matched investment)
- Personal growth stipend
- Fun workplace with on-site amenities including professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, meditation room, coffee bar, happy hour taps & employee lounge
- RTD Light Rail flexpass + easy access from office
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.