We are looking for a meticulous Content Assistant to perform detailed work with speed and precision. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, generous paid-time-off, and a fast-paced working environment.
● Proactive and solutions-oriented
● Able to thrive in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment
● A team player who is able to manage a large volume of work with strong attention to detail
You Can Expect To:
● Leverage your expertise in design and computer applications to produce clean and technically accurate files
● Organize and batch large numbers of files with consistent naming systems
● Effectively communicate and understand production specifications to/from Project Managers and Development Team
● Modify file formats via scaling, cropping, retouching, repositioning, or eliminating defective imaging to generate quality and consistency of content production for a large volume of software projects
● Upload content into a proprietary Content Management System
● Complete work correctly and efficiently to meet deadlines
We Would Like:
● Ability to prioritize and organize large volumes of assignments
● Experience working with various graphic formats in standard design software
● Experience working with Content Management and Project Management Software
● High learning agility and ability to operate in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment
● Ability to easily adjust to change
● Team player with a high degree of professionalism
What We Offer:
● 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
● Immediate and generous paid time off
● Paid Parental Leave
● 401K (matched investment)
● Personal growth stipend
● A fun workplace with on-site amenities including a professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, meditation room, coffee bar, happy hour taps & employee lounge
● RTD Light Rail flexpass + easy access from the office
More About Engrain:
Engrain is a recognized leader in next-generation interactive technology and visualization software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, residential, storage, and retail real estate industries. We are on a mission to disrupt the residential and commercial real estate industries through a holistic line-up of beautifully designed software solutions that challenge convention to change the way people interact with data.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture.
How To Apply:
Apply here https://bit.ly/34n4IiD
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.