Content Production Assistant
Engrain Content Production Assistants are experts in Adobe Illustrator and Content Management Systems. They are focused while under pressure and pride themselves in modifying file formats with detail, speed and precision.
Engrain is a recognized leader in next-generation interactive technology and visualization software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, residential, storage, and retail real estate industries. We are on a mission to disrupt the residential and commercial real estate industries through a holistic line-up of beautifully designed software solutions that challenge convention to change the way people interact with data.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture.
- Meticulous, with an incredible attention to detail
- Team oriented, proactive, and solutions-oriented
- At home in a fast paced environment and know how to get it down – whatever it may be – with a sense of urgency
You can expect to:
- Leverage your expertise in design and computer applications to produce clean and technically accurate files
- Organize and batch large numbers of files with consistent naming systems
- Effectively communicate and understand production specifications to/from Project Managers and Development Team
- Modify file formats via scaling, cropping, retouching, repositioning or eliminating defective imaging to generate quality and consistency of content production for a large volume of software projects
- Upload content into proprietary Content Management System
- Complete work correctly and efficiently to meet appropriate deadlines
We would like:
- Ability to prioritize and organize large volumes of assignments
- Experience working with various graphic formats in standard design software
- Experience working with Content Management and Project Management Software
What we offer:
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
- Immediate and generous paid time off
- Matched 401k investment up to 5%
- Annual stipend for personal growth
- On-Site Fitness Center
- Disability and Supplemental Insurance options
- Fun and unique work environment
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.