Digital Marketing Project Manager
The digital marketing project manager is a key role within our growing marketing organization. This person will set the standard for how marketing programs are executed, and will both oversee that execution as well as jump in and contribute whenever needed.
Engrain is a recognized leader in next-generation interactive technology and visualization software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, residential, storage, and retail real estate industries. We are on a mission to disrupt the residential and commercial real estate industries through a holistic line-up of beautifully designed software solutions that challenge convention to change the way people interact with data.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture.
You can expect to:
- Own coordination and execution of all marketing campaigns
- Manage long-term strategic roadmaps, ensuring the big picture gets attention while still executing the daily priorities
- Maintain and manage budgets and timelines across the marketing department
- Contribute to marketing strategies and assist with setting priorities
- Run regular marketing and project status meetings
- Coordinate internal stakeholders, vendors, and both internal and external contributors
- Act as the central point of contact between the sales, account management, and marketing teams, ensuring all three teams are aligned and getting the support they need
- Maintain project status and task assignment in Workfront project management system
- Coordinate creative, advertising, and PR vendors, ensuring budgets and schedules are maintained
- Provide reports on project performance and effectiveness from Google Analytics, email systems, project management tools, and Salesforce
- Maintain data files and lists from Salesforce, email services, and third party vendors
- Assist with generating sales and marketing campaign assets (emails, documents, presentations, etc.)
- Assist with the execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Proactively manage priorities and assist in resolving conflicting timelines or objectives
- Ensure that any potential problems are identified and addressed as early as possible
- Foster excitement and engagement among project contributors, while maintaining a realistic sense of urgency
We would like:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 2 – 4 years experience in digital marketing coordination and project management
- Proven ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects with multiple contributors and dependencies
- Experience maintaining project status and assignment in a project management system (Workfront a plus!)
- Able to manage the details as well as the big picture, ensuring that all stakeholders can be confident that projects will be delivered on time and on budget
- Strong communicator who can clearly describe requirements and project status to people at all levels of the organization
- Skilled with complex spreadsheets and report generation
- Strong technical skills – able to learn and leverage systems and automation to streamline execution
Additionally, knowledge or experience in the following areas would be a plus:
- Salesforce automation and administration
- Digital marketing (outbound email, digital media, social media)
- Website management (WordPress, Unbounce)
- Marketing SAAS products in a B2B environment
- Multifamily real estate industry
- Strong Excel skills, reporting, or analytics
What we offer:
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
- Immediate and generous paid time off
- Matched 401k investment up to 4%
- Annual stipend for personal growth
- Disability and Supplemental Insurance options
- Fun and unique work environment
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.