Finance and Contracts Specialist
As Engrain’s Finance and Contracts Specialist, you are passionate about providing key administrative support to our Finance and Operations Department. You will remain responsible for maintaining Salesforce and financial databases, performing contracts administration, and vendor management.
- Proactive and solutions-oriented
- Highly proficient with technology and system applications
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment
- A team player who is able to manage a large volume of work with strong attention to detail
You can expect to:
- Manage agreement templates ensuring organization and consistency of language and process
- Oversee the preparation and revision of custom proposals and contracts, ensuring they are executed quickly and accurately
- Initiate internal and external project starts, interfacing with clients and internal stakeholders when necessary
- Assist with vendor setup and Certificate of Insurance requests
- Enter/update customer data in Salesforce and financial databases
- Assist with creating company documentation or other administrative tasks as needed
- Maintain finance and operations reports and dashboards
- Assist with special projects related to finance and/or operations
- Maintain process and organization of vendor contracts
- Work with each department to ensure vendor and account policies and processes are followed
We would like:
- 1-3 years experience supporting administrative functions; preferably in the areas of finance
- High degree of comfort and demonstrated proficiency with technology
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Outstanding learning agility and ability to operate in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Team player with high degree of professionalism
- Ability to easily adjust to change
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.