Engrain is a recognized leader in next-generation interactive technology and visualization software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, residential, storage, and retail real estate industries. We are on a mission to disrupt the residential and commercial real estate industries through a holistic line-up of beautifully designed software solutions that challenge convention to change the way people interact with data.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture.
The Engrain Georeferencing Analyst is responsible for ensuring the design and technical execution of geoaccurate and georeferenced maps across multiple phases of the map creation process. They are a pillar of support to Engrain’s map production efforts and require attention to detail, strong communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What You Can Expect To Do:
- Source, analyze, and verify reference materials and site data, including unit data, multiple real world site visuals, Google visuals, various maps, survey information, etc. with emphasis on geoaccuracy
- Manage survey teams via assigning tasks and issues, monitoring work volume and pace to ensure the successful delivery of pertinent data and consistent adherence to critical survey milestones
- Communicate with and provide clear direction to help project managers, map production team, and vendors achieve geoaccurate map standards at multiple levels of the map design timeline.
- Troubleshoot and coordinate resolution of geoaccuracy and georeferencing issues, encompassing both the visual and technical elements of a given map.
- Translate project-specific map specifications from Project Managers or Map Production Manager to survey teams to ensure data collected meet project needs.
- Proactively anticipate and identify potential geoaccurate design and technical risks that may impact georeferenced deliverables, as well as implement mitigation and corrective action quickly
- Maintain and disseminate a documented system of applicable geoaccuracy and georeferencing policies and processes on pace with product updates.
- Ensure map standards and Map Production Team members’ compliance of established geoaccuracy and georeferencing direction and best practices.
- Proactively work to refine georeferenced design and technical process, with policy modifications to gain efficiencies and enhance data and geoaccuracy integrity.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Expert in data analysis, evaluation, and communication.
- Experience in solving challenging problems via conducting independent research and creating and implementing data validation rules to streamline survey team efficiency
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Thorough attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible; quickly adapt to unique processes and issues
What we offer:
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
- Immediate and generous paid time off
- 401k (matched investment)
- Personal growth stipend
- Paid parental leave
- A fun workplace with on-site amenities including professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & employee lounge
- RTD Light Rail flexpass + easy access from office
How to apply:
Apply here – https://bit.ly/2AW2JHc (copy and paste link into browser)
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.