As a Graphic Designer at Engrain, you are responsible for producing brand-focused designs for both digital and traditional projects. As a member of the Design team, you’ll work alongside the Implementation and Technical teams to create high-level design concepts and see each project to successful completion through impeccable execution and an eye for detail.
● At home in a fast-paced, high growth environment and know how to get it done – whatever it may be – with a sense of urgency
● A creative problem-solver – no design challenge is too big or small.
● Comfortable with designing for digital systems, with a general understanding of UI/UX best practices and considerations
● Detail-oriented with a passion for perfecting the smallest of elements
● Brand-focused with an eye for consistency, personality, and great ideas
● Comfortable receiving creative direction and feedback
● Optimistic, empathetic and willing to be part of a team
You Can Expect To:
● Create current and realistic designs for interactive projects and internal branding needs
● Provide fresh concepts for a large volume of similar project types
● Develop branding concepts that will be applied to future systems and projects
● Work closely with the technical team to ensure designs are constructed within the parameters of existing technology platforms and remain intuitive and functional visual solutions to optimize the user experience
We Would Like:
● Bachelor’s degree
● Strongly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
● Thorough understanding of design principles and techniques
● Experience designing for digital products
● Strong understanding of typography, hierarchy, and usability
● Provable experience in developing UI / UX processes or products
● Experience in multi-family industry or product design
What we offer:
● 100% employee health, dental & vision insurance premium coverage
● Immediate & generous paid time off
● Paid Parental Leave
● 401K (matched investment)
● Personal growth stipend
● Fun workplace with on-site amenities including professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & employee lounge
● RTD Light Rail flexpass + easy access from office
More About Engrain:
Located in Denver, with teams in Dallas / Fort Worth. Engrain’s 20+ year history in the real estate industry has positioned us perfectly for disruption in the proptech market. We are on a mission to change the way people interact with data. And to do so beautifully.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster an empowering and energetic company culture.
How to apply:
Apply here -https://bit.ly/2AW2JHc
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.