As a Graphic Designer at Engrain, you are responsible for producing brand-focused designs for both digital and traditional projects. As a member of the Design team, you’ll work alongside the Implementation and Technical teams to create high-level design concepts and see each project to successful completion through impeccable execution and an eye for detail.
- At home in a fast-paced, high growth environment and know how to get it done – whatever it may be – with a sense of urgency
- A creative problem-solver – no design challenge is too big or small.
- Comfortable with designing for digital systems, with a general understanding of UI/UX best practices and considerations
- Detail-oriented with a passion for perfecting the smallest of elements
- Brand-focused with an eye for consistency, personality, and great ideas
- Comfortable receiving creative direction and feedback
- Optimistic, empathetic and willing to be part of a team
You can expect to:
- Create current and realistic designs for interactive projects and internal branding needs
- Provide fresh concepts for a large volume of similar project types
- Develop branding concepts that will be applied to future systems and projects
- Work closely with the technical team to ensure designs are constructed within the parameters of existing technology platforms and remain intuitive and functional visual solutions to optimize the user experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strongly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Thorough understanding of design principles and techniques
- Experience designing for digital products
- Strong understanding of typography, hierarchy, and usability
- Provable experience in developing UI / UX processes or products
- Experience in multi-family industry or product design
What we offer:
- 100% employee health, dental & vision insurance premium coverage
- Immediate & generous paid time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K (matched investment)
- Personal growth stipend
- Fun workplace with on-site amenities including professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & employee lounge
- RTD Light Rail flexpass + easy access from office
How to apply:
Email your cover letter, portfolio (PDF or website link) and resume to: email@example.com. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.