Human Resource Manager
As Engrain’s Human Resource Manager, you will remain responsible for ensuring all human resource related activities are in compliance with local, state and federal laws, as well as implementing and overseeing employee related policies and procedures in the areas of: training and development, employee benefits, compensation, insurance, recruitment, hiring, and performance management.
Engrain is a recognized leader in next-generation interactive technology and visualization software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, residential, storage, and retail real estate industries. We are on a mission to disrupt the residential and commercial real estate industries through a holistic line-up of beautifully designed software solutions that challenge convention to change the way people interact with data.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture.
- Self-directed, proactive, and solutions-oriented
- Able to build and facilitate effective working relationships across all levels of an organization
You can expect to:
- Ensure adherence to federal, state and local legal requirements related to HR functions
- Manage recruiting, hiring and onboarding process
- Partner with leaders to establish training and development programs and curriculum
- Ensure benefit and compensation package remains competitive with market standards
- Manage and maintain documented system of general HR policies, processes and procedure
- Advise and counsel team members as it relates to employee benefits and personnel policies, rules and regulations
- Oversee the performance management program
- Manage employee entrance and exit process
- Manage employment and contractor agreements
- Manage HR grievances, investigate employee relation issues and partner with leadership for resolution
We would like:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- 1-2 years experience in Human Resource related functions
- Strong knowledge of federal, state and local HR requirements
- High degree of professionalism and interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Demonstrated success in managing complex, inter-dependent programs and initiatives
- Ability to build and facilitate effective working relationships across all levels of an organization and customize individual style and communication skills to deliver results
- Outstanding learning agility and ability to operate in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to negotiate, motivate and resolve conflict
- Adept at solving problems and making decisions
- Ability to easily adjust to change
- Strong consultative and solution-oriented mindset
- High degree of comfort and demonstrated proficiency with technology
What we offer:
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
- Immediate and generous paid time off
- 401k (matched investment)
- Personal growth stipend
- Paid parental leave
- Fun workplace with on-site amenities including professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & employee lounge
- RTD Light Rail flexpass + easy access from office
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.