Engrain is a recognized leader in software-as-a-service (SAAS) mobile, online, and touch-screen software solutions for the real-estate industry. We are looking for an Implementation Specialist to play a key role in the planning and implementation of software projects, remaining primarily responsible for content collection, project timeline management, and ensuring projects meet organizational standards and are delivered on time and within budget. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, generous paid-time-off, and fast-paced working environment.
You can expect to:
- Create and maintain project schedules and timelines within project management software to ensure critical milestones are met
- Direct and coordinate the activities of project personnel by routing tasks across multiple departments to ensure projects and client requests are executed efficiently and to the highest standard
- Influence internal and client decision makers to clear project issues and roadblocks
- Ensure the highest quality of work by proofreading content, reviewing design and testing technology prior to launching new software and/or updates
- Maintain project dashboards and status reports that provide project transparency
- Provide other assistance as needed in support of the department’s efforts to maintain strong, long-lasting, and mutually-beneficial relationships with clients
- Stay abreast of industry trends, insights and competitive dynamics of the marketplace
We would like:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-4 years experience project management to configure and customize a system or product
- Drive and passion for generating high levels of client satisfaction
- Proven ability to prioritize and organize large volumes of projects
- Adept at solving problems and making decisions
- Able to understand new technology platforms and the opportunities/challenges they present, as well as interactive best practices, user experience and user interface
- Highly proficient with Customer Relationship Management, Content Management and Project Management Systems
What we offer:
- 100% employee health, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Immediate & generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- 401K (matched investment)
- Personal growth stipend
- Fun workplace with on-site amenities including professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & employee lounge
- RTD Light Rail flexpass + easy access from office
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.