As an Implementation Specialist, you will play a key role in the planning and implementation of software projects, remaining primarily responsible for content collection, project timeline management, and ensuring projects meet organizational standards and are delivered on time and within budget. This position requires industry and product expertise, as well as the ability to plan, develop and execute sound project management strategies.
Engrain is a recognized leader in next-generation interactive technology and visualization software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, residential, storage, and retail real estate industries. We are on a mission to disrupt the residential and commercial real estate industries through a holistic line-up of beautifully designed software solutions that challenge convention to change the way people interact with data.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture.
- Self-directed, proactive, and solutions-oriented
- Adaptable and able to thrive in a dynamic and high growth environment
- A team player who is able to manage a large volume of work with strong attention to quality and focus on client satisfaction
You can expect to:
- Create and maintain project schedules and timelines within project management software to ensure critical milestones are met
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel by routing tasks across multiple departments to ensure projects and client requests are executed efficiently and to the highest standard
- Influence internal and client decision makers to clear project issues and roadblocks
- Ensure the highest quality of work by proofreading content, reviewing design and testing technology prior to launching new software and/or updates
- Maintain meaningful project dashboards and status reports that provide project transparency to all project stakeholders
- Provide other assistance as needed in support of the department’s efforts to maintain strong, long-lasting, and mutually-beneficial relationships with clients
- Stay abreast of industry trends, insights and competitive dynamics of the marketplace
We would like:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field preferred
- 2-4 years proven experience in executing effective project management strategies to configure and customize a system or product within the apartment, single family or commercial industry preferred
- Drive and passion for generating high levels of client satisfaction
- Proven ability to prioritize and organize large volumes of projects
- Adept at solving problems and making decisions
- Ability to understand new technology platforms and the opportunities/challenges they present, as well as interactive best practices, user experience and user interface
- Highly proficient with Customer Relationship Management, Content Management and Project Management Systems
What we offer:
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
- Immediate and generous paid time off
- Matched 401k investment up to 4%
- Annual stipend for personal growth
- Disability and Supplemental Insurance options
- Fun and unique work environment
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.