Engrain is looking for an Integrations Manager to help us develop, document and maintain integrations with third party vendors. This person will be responsible for leading integrations for all of our products including UnitMap, TouchTour, SightMap, and SightMap Asset Intelligence. This position requires an ability to understand the nuances of each product’s different features, requirements and data sets, as well as data and APIs provided by current and potential integration partners. The Integrations Manager must be able to interface with clients, partners and internal team members to lead complex integration projects.
Engrain is a recognized leader in next-generation interactive technology and visualization software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, residential, storage, and retail real estate industries. We are on a mission to disrupt the residential and commercial real estate industries through a holistic line-up of beautifully designed software solutions that challenge convention to change the way people interact with data.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture.
- A natural problem solver who is passionate about discovering solutions
- Adept at building strong rapport and strategic relationships with clients and team members
- Able to translate complex problems into effective action items
- At home in a fast paced, high growth environment and know how to get it done – whatever it may be – with a sense of urgency
You can expect to:
- Lead, document and maintain integrations with third party vendors; including Yardi, RealPage, MRI, Entrata, custom client feeds, and several other software providers in senior housing, student housing and more
- Serve as the point of contact for complex integration projects and support issues for our Product Development, Account Management, and Client Experience teams
- Normalize, parse, and audit data
- Report status of integrations and troubleshooting to internal stakeholders, partners and clients
- Share best practices, continually improve processes and provide clear and consistent reporting to leadership
We would like:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-4 years experience with data analysis and integrations within the multi-family industry preferred
- Familiarity with MySQL or similar RDBMS (PostgreSQL, SQLite, etc)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, JSON and XML data structures
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment with aggressive timelines
- Exceptional communication skills; written and verbal
- Ability to think and act proactively
- Experience with multifamily or other real estate software development a plus
What we offer:
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
- Immediate and generous paid time off
- Matched 401k investment up to 4%
- Annual stipend for personal growth
- Disability and Supplemental Insurance options
- Fun and unique work environment
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.