Engrain is a recognized leader in software-as-a-service (SAAS) mobile, online, and touch-screen software solutions for the real-estate industry. We are looking for an Integrations Specialist to perform product integrations in a fast-paced, high growth company. This is an entry-level technical support position and is ideal for candidates who lack formal technical experience but have a strong desire to learn about web applications and user adoption. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and generous paid-time off.
- At home in a fast paced, high growth environment and know how to get it done – whatever it may be – with a sense of urgency
- Able to quickly learn the technical aspects of our product, including website requirements, data sets, and API functions necessary to integrate the desired UX
- Able to build strong rapport quickly and influence clients and partners to take action
You can expect to:
- Communicate with clients and developers regarding product integration best practices
- Follow up with clients to ensure product is successfully integrated
- Track and troubleshoot integration issues
- Inspect websites and perform basic HTML/CSS troubleshooting
- Perform periodic website audits to ensure product is functioning and successfully integrated
- Craft and maintain internal and external product documentation
- Create design presentations for product placement options
- Effectively analyze client needs and arrive at solutions quickly, routing tasks across multiple departments as needed
- Provide value added market intelligence to Accounts, Product and Senior Leadership
- Serve as an industry and product expert while staying abreast of industry trends, insights and competitive dynamics in the marketplace
We would like:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong interest in data analysis and product integrations
- Basic proficiency with Adobe Photoshop
- A desire to learn front end development and APIs. with HTML and CSS experience a plus
- Visual design skills with a basic understanding of web design, UX/UI principles and best practices a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment with aggressive timelines
- Exceptional communication skills; written and verbal
- Able to think and act proactively
- Experience with multifamily or other real estate software development a plus
What we offer:
- 100% employee health, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Immediate & generous paid time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K (matched investment)
- Personal growth stipend
- Fun workplace with on-site amenities including professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, meditation room, coffee bar, happy hour taps & employee lounge
- RTD Light Rail flexpass + easy access from office
More About Engrain:
Located in Denver, with teams in Dallas / Fort Worth. Engrain’s 20+ year history in the real estate industry has positioned us perfectly for disruption in the proptech market. We are on a mission to change the way people interact with data. And to do so beautifully.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a empowering and energetic company culture.
How To Apply:
Apply here -https://bit.ly/2AW2JHc
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.