Engrain is a recognized leader in software-as-a-service (SAAS) mobile, online, and touch-screen software solutions for the real-estate industry. We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to coordinate activities related to product shipment and logistics, inventory management, and successful client/vendor relationships. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, generous paid-time-off, and fast-paced working environment.
- Self-directed, proactive, and solutions-oriented
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- A team player who is able to manage a large volume of work with strong attention to detail and focus on client satisfaction
You can expect to:
- Schedule and track incoming and outgoing freight deliveries
- Hire and schedule AV installers
- Communicate installation requirements to installers and follow up to ensure completion
- Ensure end users hardware performs correctly at deployment
- Maintain suitable amounts of inventory
- Anticipate and prepare shipments for revolving demo and tradeshow events, including maintaining inventory for all mobile equipment
- File claims for lost or damaged hardware and coordinate RMA shipments
- Track issues/resolutions to analyze and fix recurring issues and recommend service options when necessary
We would like:
- High school degree or its equivalent
- Experience with procurement, shipping, installation and inventory management
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, display systems and mounting solutions
- Ability to analyze, identify, and problem solve tactical and strategic challenges
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and instructional communication skills
- Computer and IT savvy with quick learning curve for new products or systems
- High level of professionalism, integrity, and respect for others
- Ability to use hand tools and light custom assembly
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license
What we offer:
- 100% employee health, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Immediate & generous paid time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K (matched investment)
- Personal growth stipend
- Fun workplace with on-site amenities including professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, meditation room, coffee bar, happy hour taps & employee lounge
- RTD Light Rail flexpass + easy access from office
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.