Map & Data Analyst
The Engrain Map Analyst is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and organization of survey forensics for the Map Production Team. They are a pillar of support to Engrain’s map production efforts and require an attention to detail, strong organizational skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Engrain is a recognized leader in next-generation interactive technology and visualization software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, residential, storage, and retail real estate industries. We are on a mission to disrupt the residential and commercial real estate industries through a holistic line-up of beautifully designed software solutions that challenge convention to change the way people interact with data.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Serve as the first line of defense in receiving, naming and organizing map survey data
- Manage survey teams via assigning tasks and issues, monitoring work volume and pace to ensure the successful delivery of pertinent data and consistent adherence to critical survey milestones
- Analyze site data, including survey information, unit data, Google visuals, maps, etc.
- Serve as escalation point and ‘go to resource’ for maps with difficult to assess data
- Consistently execute research to fill survey and map data gaps
- Assist with site outreach and surveys
- Translate project specific map specifications from Project Managers or Map Production Manager to survey teams to ensure data collected meets project needs
- Resolve day-to-day survey operations and team member performance issues as they arise
- Proactively anticipate and identify potential data collection risks and issues that may impact deliverables, as well as implement mitigation and corrective action quickly
- Maintain and disseminate a documented system of applicable survey policies and processes
- Ensure survey team members’ compliance of established data compilation and reporting processes and best practices
- Proactively work to refine survey process and policy modifications to gain efficiencies and enhance data integrity
- Expertise in data analysis and evaluation
- Ability to mine publicly available information for rich content and project related data points
- Ability to create actionable insights from large quantities of data
- Experience with reviewing, auditing geospatial data
- Experience in solving challenging problems via conducting independent research
- Creating and implementing data validation rules to streamline survey team efficiency
What we offer:
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
- Immediate and generous paid time off
- 401k (matched investment)
- Personal growth stipend
- Paid parental leave
- Fun workplace with on-site amenities including professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & employee lounge
- RTD Light Rail flexpass + easy access from office
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.