Map Production Manager
Engrain’s Map Production Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing Map Production processes from start to finish. They are also responsible for managing the Map Production team, ensuring they are working within technical guidelines of established project management and operational procedures. The Map Production Manager must work cross-departmentally, collaborating with various technical staff, including the leadership, product development and implementation teams. Since this is a leadership position, the production manager is responsible for delivering advice and direction to production staff; this requires excellent communication and team building experience.
Engrain is a recognized leader in next-generation interactive technology and visualization software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, residential, storage, and retail real estate industries. We are on a mission to disrupt the residential and commercial real estate industries through a holistic line-up of beautifully designed software solutions that challenge convention to change the way people interact with data.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Assign tasks and issues and monitor volume of work for Map Production Team
- Lead Map Production Team to successfully implement maps to specification and consistently meet critical milestones
- Ensure team members’ (and contracted resources’) compliance of established methodologies and production best practices
- Ensure team remains well informed of new processes and best practices
- Resolve day-to- day operation and employee performance issues as they arise
- Track and manage team performance, time allocations, and quality per company objectives
- Proactively anticipate and identify potential risks and issues that may impact deliverables, as well as develop and implement mitigation and corrective action quickly
- Serve as a primary point of escalation for project timeline, resource or scheduling conflicts
- Coordinate with Senior Leadership and Product Development to translate technical requirements into manageable and efficient workflows
- Develop, maintain and disseminate a documented system of applicable policies and processes
- Develop, monitor, and improve key processes crucial to the production pipeline
- Play a key role in recruiting, hiring and developing Map Production talent
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the market, industry trends, and core technologies
What we offer:
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
- Immediate and generous paid time off
- 401k (matched investment)
- Personal growth stipend
- Paid parental leave
- Fun workplace with on-site amenities including professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & employee lounge
- RTD Light Rail flexpass + easy access from office
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.