Engrain’s Marketing Specialist is responsible for production and execution of marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a good sense for design, can write clearly and persuasively, and is comfortable keeping content flowing on websites, social media accounts, and in email newsletters. Part designer, part marketer, and part technician – this is a great opportunity for a person looking to grow their skills in a fast-paced environment that rewards initiative!
Engrain is a recognized leader in next-generation interactive technology and visualization software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, residential, storage, and retail real estate industries. We are on a mission to disrupt the residential and commercial real estate industries through a holistic line-up of beautifully designed software solutions that challenge convention to change the way people interact with data.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture.
You can expect to:
- Preparing and sending email newsletters and e-blasts
- Maintaining multiple social media accounts
- Website content updates
- Preparing sales and marketing documents
- Light copywriting and graphic design
- Assist with planning and coordination of marketing campaigns
- Help with promotion and coordination for events and trade shows
- Other duties as assigned
We would like:
- 1 – 3 years experience in marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- Office applications
- Adobe Photoshop
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects without compromising quality
In addition to the above, the right candidate will have experience in some of the following areas, and can quickly learn whatever they don’t know already:
- Project management
- Graphic design
- Web content management (WordPress, Unbounce)
- Email service providers (MailChimp, CampaignMonitor)
- Basic web coding (HTML/CSS)
- Tradeshow/event coordination
- Social media
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Digital advertising (PPC, AdWords, etc.)
- Website analytics (Google Analytics, AdWords)
What we offer:
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
- Immediate and generous paid time off
- Matched 401k investment up to 4%
- Annual stipend for personal growth
- Disability and Supplemental Insurance options
- Fun and unique work environment
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.