An Engrain Data Intelligence Intern will be a qualified individual with the drive to become an invaluable company resource in a short period of time. This person will work closely with our CEO and Product Development Team compiling and delivering customized reports to our clients from a proprietary system.
- Self-directed, proactive, and solutions-oriented
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and high growth environment
- A team player who is able to manage a large volume of work with strong attention to detail
You can expect to:
- Work closely with the CEO and Product Development Team
- Compile and send customized reports to clients
- Support ongoing product development initiatives
We would like:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational abilities
- Salesforce or CRM experience a plus
- Willingness and desire to take initiative
- A high degree of comfort with technology
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.