We are looking for a Project Coordinator to play a key role in the planning and implementation of software projects, remaining primarily responsible for content collection, project timeline management, and ensuring projects meet organizational standards and are delivered on time and within budget.
● Proactive and solutions-oriented
● Able to thrive in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment
● Possess excellent time management and communication skills
You Can Expect To:
● Create and maintain project schedules and timelines within project management software to ensure critical milestones are met
● Direct and coordinate the activities of project personnel by routing tasks across multiple departments to ensure projects and client requests are executed efficiently and to the highest standard
● Influence internal and client decision-makers to clear project issues and roadblocks
● Ensure the highest quality of work by proofreading content, reviewing design, and testing technology prior to launching new software and/or updates
● Maintain project dashboards and status reports that provide project transparency to account management and company leadership
● Provide other assistance as needed in support of the department’s efforts to maintain strong, long-lasting, and mutually-beneficial relationships with clients
● Stay abreast of industry trends, insights, and competitive dynamics of the marketplace
We Would Like:
● Bachelor’s degree preferred
● 1-3 years of experience in project management
● Drive and passion for generating high levels of client satisfaction
● Proven ability to prioritize and organize large volumes of projects
● Adept at solving problems and making decisions
● Able to understand new technology platforms and the opportunities/challenges they present, as well as interactive best practices, user experience, and user interface
● Highly proficient with Customer Relationship Management, Content Management, and Project Management Systems
What We Offer:
● 100% employee health, dental & vision insurance coverage
● Immediate & generous paid time off
● Paid parental leave
● 401K (matched investment)
● Personal growth stipend
● A fun workplace with on-site amenities including a professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & employee lounge
● RTD Light Rail flexpass + easy access from the office
More About Engrain:
Engrain is a recognized leader in next-generation interactive technology and visualization software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, residential, storage, and retail real estate industries. We are on a mission to disrupt the residential and commercial real estate industries through a holistic line-up of beautifully designed software solutions that challenge convention to change the way people interact with data.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture.
How To Apply:
Apply here https://bit.ly/34n4IiD
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.