Quality Assurance Associate
Quality assurance associates are tasked with reviewing every product before being released to spot any errors. Quality assurance associates are responsible for documenting all QA reports and identifying processes to increase efficiency. Quality assurance associates communicate all errors to appropriate parties and correct any within scope.
You can expect to:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on system functionality and accuracy.
- Support multiple teams with critical projects and efforts resulting in broad organizational knowledge and system expertise.
- Demonstrate overall flexibility, adaptability, balance and well-rounded knowledge based within facets of the assigned role.
- Create, update, and communicate required documentation
- Participate in product reviews to inform production of resolution of defects.
- Drive content curation to assist clients in reaching launch date goals.
- Communication driven role that will interact with entire company and clients directly.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track results and known defects.
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.