Engrain is a recognized leader in software-as-a-service (SAAS) mobile, online, and touch-screen software solutions for the real-estate industry. We are looking for a Sales Assistant to support our small but mighty Sales Team in a fast-paced, high growth company. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, generous paid-time-off, and a fast-paced working environment.
You can expect to:
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Team
- Organize appointments for internal and external stakeholders and clients
- Perform data mining and research requests
- Maintain demo schedule for quality opportunities
- Support Sales Team in follow up for hot opportunities
- Qualify and disseminate leads and move quality opportunities into the sales funnel
- Track all relevant sales activity for leads and opportunities in Salesforce
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing Team to optimize team selling productivity
We would like:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years experience in B2B sales support function
- A high degree of comfort and proficiency with technology
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
- CRM experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Willingness and desire to take initiative
What we offer:
- 100% employee health, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Immediate & generous paid time off
- 401K (matched investment)
- Personal growth stipend
- Fun workplace with on-site amenities including professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, meditation room, coffee bar, happy hour taps & employee lounge
- RTD Light Rail flexpass + easy access from office
More about Engrain:
Located in Denver, with teams in Dallas / Fort Worth. Engrain’s 20+ year history in the real estate industry has positioned us perfectly for disruption in the proptech market. We are on a mission to change the way people interact with data. And to do so beautifully.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a empowering and energetic company culture.
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.