As a Sales Assistant, you will directly impact sales success and revenue growth in a fast paced, high growth company. This operational position provides key support to our small, but powerful sales team. This position requires you to be comfortable at data mining and research, while remaining organized, detail oriented and tenacious. A Sales Assistant will need to quickly learn the inner workings of our Sales Team in order to help them stay focused on generating sales and closing deals.
- Ready to jump into a critical support role for a Sales Team
- A self-motivated learner with strong problem solving skills
- You’re at home in a fast paced, high growth environment and know how to get it done – whatever it may be – with a sense of urgency
You can expect to:
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Operations Coordinator
- Perform data mining and research
- Monitor, manage and maintain entries in the CRM (Salesforce)
- Assist with trade show logistics and execution
- Organize appointments for internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing Team to optimize team selling productivity
We would like:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field preferred
- 2-3 years experience in B2B Sales Operations, or similar role
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
- CRM experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- A high degree of comfort and proficiency with technology
- Willingness and desire to take initiative
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.