Sales Development Representative
As a Sales Development Representative, you will directly impact sales success and revenue growth in a fast paced, high growth company. This position requires heavy outbound emails, lead generation and qualification, appointment setting and effective collaboration with the Sales Team in order to produce quality leads. An Engrain Sales Development Representative will need to quickly learn our product suite and target market, to move qualified leads into the sales funnel.
Engrain is a recognized leader in next-generation interactive technology and visualization software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, residential, storage, and retail real estate industries. We are on a mission to disrupt the residential and commercial real estate industries through a holistic line-up of beautifully designed software solutions that challenge convention to change the way people interact with data.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture.
- Ready to jump into a critical lead gen role for an exciting new product and contribute immediately
- At home in a fast paced, startup environment and know how to get it done – whatever it may be – with a sense of urgency
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to join a rapidly growing sales team on the ground floor with expectations to be rewarded for exceeding aggressive quotas
You can expect to:
- Execute a strong prospecting plan to include a high volume of data mining, outbound telephone, and email prospecting
- Identify key buying influencers and decision makers with key personnel up to and including C-level executives
- Analyze prospect’s business needs, determine their requirements, ascertain potential solutions, qualify and schedule sales appointments, and move quality opportunities into the sales funnel
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Salesforce (including calls, prospect pipeline, notes, etc.)
- Meet or exceed opportunity/appointment quotas
- Provide value added market intelligence to sales leadership
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing Team to optimize team selling productivity
- Drive attendance and schedule meetings for industry trade shows and networking events
We would like:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field preferred
- 2-5 years proven sales, telephone prospecting or lead creation in web-based applications
- Strong preference for SaaS / Cloud or Technology experience
- Demonstrated aptitude in initiating creative tactics, conducting extensive cold calls, email campaigns, and navigating org charts to reach key influencers and decision makers
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing ability
- Exhibit drive and passion for generating new business
- Self-directed, proactive, and independent in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong skills in data analysis & sales tools usage (i.e. Salesforce.com and LinkedIn)
- Ability to share best practices, continually improve processes and provide clear and consistent reporting to leadership
What we offer:
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
- Immediate and generous paid time off
- Matched 401k investment up to 4%
- Annual stipend for personal growth
- Disability and Supplemental Insurance options
- Fun and unique work environment
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.