Engrain is a recognized leader in software-as-a-service (SAAS) mobile, online, and touch-screen software solutions for the real-estate industry. We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to manage our Salesforce CRM and Workfront project management systems and help guide our technology roadmap for future growth. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, generous time off, and a positive and fast-paced working environment.
You can expect to:
- Administrator & subject matter expert for Salesforce CRM & Workfront
- Oversee systems configuration & maintenance
- Explore new application features
- Establish best practices & business processes
- Provide system documentation & training
- Manage reporting dashboards & generate reports
- Coordinate vendors (Salesforce Premier Support) & contractors to resolve issues
- Grow your Salesforce & systems skills
We would like:
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3-5 years experience (preferred)
- Salesforce CRM experience (preferred)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- A solutions-oriented mindset
- Experience with reporting using Apex, SOQL/SQL & Excel (preferred)
What we offer:
- 100% employee health, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Immediate & generous paid time off
- 401K (matched investment)
- Parental leave
- Personal growth stipend
- Fun workplace with on-site amenities including professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & employee lounge
- RTD Light Rail flexpass + easy access from office
More about Engrain:
Located in Denver, with teams in Dallas / Fort Worth. Engrain’s 20+ year history in the real estate industry has positioned us perfectly for disruption in the proptech market. We are on a mission to change the way people interact with data. And to do so beautifully.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a empowering and energetic company culture.
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.