Senior Full Stack Engineer
We’re building innovative and disruptive web applications in the Real Estate space. They’re simple, fast, and highly usable. They’re written in the latest web technologies.
We’re looking for an experienced full stack engineer with:
- A core competency of object oriented PHP.
- Proficiency with MySQL or similar RDBMS (PostgreSQL, SQLite, etc).
- Proficiency with producing and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Proficiency with producing and consuming JSON and XML data structures.
- Familiarity with the Laravel PHP framework.
- Familiarity developing well-structured web applications using React and Redux.
- Familiarity with Git workflows such as Gitflow and feature branching.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, fast-paced work environment.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly, with loose (at best) direction.
Our stack consists of:
- Modern PHP (7.0+) written with Laravel.
- Private NPM / Composer package repositories.
- In-house CI/CD platform for automated, fast, and predictable deployments.
- Docker and Vagrant for fast, easy to setup local environments.
- Cloud-scaling with AWS (S3, EC2, RDS, Elasticache, SQS, and Route53).
- 100% employee health, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Immediate & generous paid time off
- 401K (matched investment)
- Personal growth stipend
- Fun workplace with on-site amenities including professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & employee lounge
- RTD Light Rail flexpass + easy access from office