SightMap Account Executive
As a SightMap Account Executive, you will directly impact sales success and revenue growth in a fast paced, high growth company. You will be responsible for driving sales and adoption for our SightMap product for enterprise clients. This position requires industry and product expertise, as well as the ability to plan, develop and execute sales strategies that meet or exceed aggressive sales goals. A SightMap Account Executive will need to quickly learn the technical aspects of the product, articulate the value proposition and effectively respond to objections, competitive questions and other FAQ’s.
- Ready to jump into a critical sales role for an exciting new product and contribute immediately
- At home in a fast paced, high growth environment and know how to get it done – whatever it may be – with a sense of urgency
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to join a rapidly growing sales team on the ground floor with expectations to be rewarded for exceeding aggressive sales goals
You can expect to:
- Develop and execute a strong sales plan, selling SaaS solutions to large enterprise clients
- Effectively analyze prospect needs, execute solution-based selling techniques, and move quality opportunities through the pipeline, from sales appointments to close
- Build a robust pipeline of new revenue by meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Conduct sales presentations with key buying influencers and decision makers up to and including, C-level Executives
- Proactively manage your schedule, sales pipeline and customer appointments
- Track all relevant sales activity using Salesforce (including emails, calls, appointment notes, etc.)
- Provide value added market intelligence to sales leadership
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing Team to optimize team selling productivity
- Serve as an industry and product expert while staying abreast of industry trends, insights and competitive dynamics of the marketplace
- Represent Engrain at sales events and trade shows
- 50% travel required
We would like:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field preferred
- 5+ years proven experience in full life-cycle sales, providing SaaS / Cloud / Technology solutions within the apartment or multi-family industry preferred
- Proven record in executing effective selling strategies for large enterprise clients
- Exhibit drive and passion for generating new business
- Demonstrated aptitude in initiating creative tactics, conducting sales presentations, navigating org charts to reach key influencers and decision makers, and closing large deals
- Self-motivated learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Positive and energetic presenter, with excellent listening and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong skills in data analysis & sales tools usage (i.e. Salesforce.com and LinkedIn)
- Strong writing ability
- Ability to share best practices, continually improve processes and provide clear and consistent reporting to leadership
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.