SightMap Integration Specialist
As a SightMap Integration Specialist, you will communicate with SightMap clients and developers regarding integration best practices with the intent of maximizing the number of optimized maps across sites. SightMap Integration Specialists also provide key support to the product development team for both SightMap and UnitMap products.
- Self-directed, proactive and solutions oriented
- Meticulous with a strong attention to detail and ability to sustain focus on key tasks
- A problem solver with the ability to remain proactive, forward thinking and resourceful
- Adept at building strong rapport and strategic relationships with clients and partners
You can expect to:
- Communicate with SightMap clients and developers regarding integration best practices
- Follow up with clients to ensure SightMap is successfully integrated
- Track and troubleshoot any SightMap integration issues
- Build, manage, and track relationships with vendors and agencies that integrate SightMaps
- Perform periodic SightMap site audits to ensure maps are functioning and successfully integrated
- Assist with the UnitMap consumer onboarding process by setting up and testing new API keys
- Effectively analyze client needs and arrive at solutions quickly, routing tasks across multiple departments as needed
- Complete administrative tasks pertaining to data cleanup and maintenance within Salesforce and Sightmap.com
- Write and update SightMap internal and external client experience documentation
- Assist with writing and updating SightMap product documentation
- Provide value added market intelligence to Account Team and Senior Leadership
- Provide SightMap best practice samples and demos for Sales and Account Teams
- Create SightMap mockup decks that visualize SightMap within the context of a website
We would like:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, with ability to motivate others to action
- A natural problem solver who is passionate about discovering solutions
- Ability to share best practices, continually improve processes and provide clear and consistent reporting to leadership
- Some familiarity with HTML/CSS a plus
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.