SightMap Procurement Specialist
The Map Procurement Specialist will assist in the research and procurement of map visuals and unit data. By identifying assets, adding details to the CRM, and assigning these maps to internal teams for completion, the Map Procurement Specialist will help grow the UnitMap library, with the goal of creating as many property maps as possible.
- Self-starter, tenacious and strong desire to learn
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Aptitude for applying creative and resourceful resolutions
You can expect to:
- Research and identify map sources
- Find map visuals
- Create unit schedules
- Locate additional map related content (e.g. floor plans, unit photos, unit features)
- Add to and maintain map and content data in Salesforce and internal database
- Generate unit placement, floor plan, amenity and label proofs
- Route and manage tasks in project management software
- Collect and track map related details in Salesforce and internal database, including scoring maps based on available content
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.