Technical Account Manager
As Engrain’s Technical Account Manager, you are responsible for managing the technical aspects of our relationship with our clients. By analyzing clients’ business and technical requirements and developing solutions that meet those needs, you will help to win new business and increase sales to existing customers; in addition, to improving client satisfaction and strengthening client relationships. In this role, you serve as the glue who bonds together our accounts team, product team, and clients.
● A home in a fast-paced, high growth environment and know how to get it done – whatever it may be – with a sense of urgency and resilience
● Analytical, you can harness data to develop solutions for the customer’s needs
● A tech-savvy, agile thinker who is always thinking of innovative solutions for our clients
You Can Expect To:
● Effectively articulate and demonstrate Engrain’s technical solution and functional value
● Manage existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned accounts.
● Leverage deep product knowledge to demonstrate solution selling techniques, uncover customer challenges, and deliver valuable solutions.
● Conduct analysis on client’s needs through deep dives into data and suggest upgrades or additional features based on results.
● Conduct sales presentations with key buying influencers and decision-makers up to and including C-level executives
We Would Like:
● 5 years of relevant experience
● Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for users
● Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
● Great interpersonal and communication skills
● An excellent orator who can capture the attention of the audience even when presenting the densest of material.
● Experience with multifamily or other real estate services or software a plus.
What We Offer:
● 100% employee health, dental & vision insurance premium coverage
● Immediate & generous paid time off
● Paid Parental Leave
● 401K (matched investment)
● Personal growth stipend
● A fun workplace with on-site amenities including a fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & employee lounge
● RTD Light Rail flexpass + easy access from the office
More About Engrain:
Engrain is a recognized leader in next-generation interactive technology and visualization software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, residential, storage, and retail real estate industries. We are on a mission to disrupt the residential and commercial real estate industries through a holistic line-up of beautifully designed software solutions that challenge convention to change the way people interact with data.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture.
How To Apply:
Apply here – https://bit.ly/31Gzkds.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.