Engrain is looking for a Technical Producer to manage the implementation of Engrain’s software products. This person will work closely with the Implementation, Technical and Product Development Teams. This position requires the ability to plan, develop and execute sound project management strategies that support the product roadmap and client deliverables. The Technical Producer will need to quickly learn the technical aspects of our products, understand our development workflow, and effectively manage development resources to achieve business objectives.
Engrain is a recognized leader in next-generation interactive technology and visualization software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, residential, storage, and retail real estate industries. We are on a mission to disrupt the residential and commercial real estate industries through a holistic line-up of beautifully designed software solutions that challenge convention to change the way people interact with data.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture.
- Self-directed, proactive, and solutions-oriented
- At home in a fast paced, high growth environment and know how to get it done – whatever it may be – with a sense of urgency
- A team player who is able to manage a large volume of work and developer resources effectively
You can expect to:
- Work with the Developer’s to contribute and refine ideas and solutions that evolve the product vision and road map
- Break down functional specifications into clear and manageable tasks for development team
- Manage the delivery of new features or product enhancements, along with customer requirements for iOS, front and back-end development
- Consult with internal stakeholders and clients on technical aspects of software solutions and act as a liaison between Implementation and Technical Teams
- Initiate implementation of new software projects
- Manage QA process to ensure quality software releases
- Manage developers via planning, monitoring and appraising job performance, as well as providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities
- Proactively identify, recommend, and implement process and other operational improvements
- Manage outside developers and contractors as needed
- Field and help resolve Tier 2 support inquiries as needed
- Tracks issues/resolutions to analyze and fix recurring issues, and recommend service options if necessary
We would like:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years experience in software development environment
- Basic knowledge of programming tools and language
- Proficient with version control software, project management software and reporting tools
- Demonstrated ability to liaise between and motivate multidisciplinary teams, with strong knowledge of digital and technical project management
- Ability to assess scope of work and effort required
- Self-motivated learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment with aggressive timelines
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong writing ability
What we offer:
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
- Immediate and generous paid time off
- Matched 401k investment up to 4%
- Annual stipend for personal growth
- Disability and Supplemental Insurance options
- Fun and unique work environment
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.