As Engrain’s Technical Writer, you will help create and build out a modern documentation and user assistance infrastructure. You will be a core part of the company working cross-functionally to create resources that don’t just document what the product does but accelerates a user from novice to power user.
- A home in a fast-paced, high growth environment and know how to get it done – whatever it may be – with a sense of urgency and resilience
- A self-starting team player, who can contribute immediately by translating thoughts and ideas into a compelling name, persuasive call-to-action, or tagline
- Eager and tenacious enough to approach a challenge again and again from different angles (with the thick skin to prove it)
- A quick learner who works hard and enjoys stretching your imagination and ability to write in multiple voices and styles that resonate with your target audience
Tasks Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Work cross-functionally to produce and maintain world-class documentation
- Write, format, edit, review, and proof procedural and technical information for technical and non-technical users
- Learn complex concepts and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by different types of users
- Gather and analyze information from multiple sources to document new or changing product information
- Maintain a library of documentation, cataloging it for internal and/or external use
We Would Like:
- 3+years of relevant experience
- Experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for users
- Creative skills and usage of photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Knowledge Creative Cloud, Google Docs, Microsoft Office a plus
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with multifamily or other real estate services or software a plus
What We Offer:
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
- Immediate and generous paid time off
- Matched 401k investment up to 4%
- Annual stipend for personal growth
- Disability and Supplemental Insurance options
- Fun and unique work environment
More About Engrain:
Engrain is a recognized leader in next-generation interactive technology and visualization software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, residential, storage, and retail real estate industries. We are on a mission to disrupt the residential and commercial real estate industries through a holistic line-up of beautifully designed software solutions that challenge convention to change the way people interact with data.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture.
How To Apply:
Apply here – https://bit.ly/31Gzkds.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.