Engrain’s Traffic Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing organizational workflow and processes from start to finish, properly allocating resources and making adjustments where needed, all the while keeping alignment across the organization. This role is a highly collaborative position and will require the skills and know-how to successfully work cross-departmentally with various teams.
● A workflow whiz who can identify efficiencies and process improvements
● A process creator who can develop organizational best practices
● Able to thrive and make decisions in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment
You Can Expect To:
● Assign tasks and monitor the volume of work for our products and teams.
● Ensure team members’ compliance with established methodologies and production best practices
● Track and manage the project and team performance, time allocations, utilization cost, and quality per company objectives
● Proactively anticipate and identify potential risks and issues that may impact deliverables, as well as develop and implement mitigation and corrective action quickly
● Serve as a primary point of escalation for the project timeline, resource, or scheduling conflicts
● Track, manage and report project volume and team performance, project productivity, utilization rates, and resource forecasts to leadership
● Develop, maintain and disseminate a documented system of technical policies and processes
● Develop, monitor, and improve key processes crucial to the production pipeline
We Would Like:
● 5+ years of relevant experience
● A self-motivated learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
● Ability to share best practices, continually improve processes and provide clear and consistent reporting to leadership
● Self-directed, proactive, and independent in a dynamic and aggressive startup environment with the ability to pivot/adapt as needed
What We Offer:
● 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
● Immediate and generous paid time off
● Matched 401k investment up to 4%
● Annual stipend for personal growth
● Disability and Supplemental Insurance options
● Fun and unique work environment
More About Engrain:
Located in Denver, with teams in Dallas / Fort Worth. Engrain’s 20+ year history in the real estate industry has positioned us perfectly for disruption in the proptech market. We are on a mission to change the way people interact with data. And to do so beautifully.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster an empowering and energetic company culture.
How To Apply:
Apply here – https://bit.ly/31Gzkds.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.