Colorado Based Firm Continues to Introduce New Products That Initiate Meaningful Engagement
DENVER, Jan. 22, 2016 – Engrain (www.engrain.com), the leader in touch technology for the real estate industry, officially announced its entry into the U.S. homebuilding industry during this week’s 2016 International Builders’ Show® (IBS) in Las Vegas. It was a momentous week for the firm as it also launched its interactive marketing website map product SightMap™ at the convention. The new online technology is the first to offer the real estate industry a responsive, website based, community map that is mobile optimized and clearly displays unit specific availability and information.
Engrain revealed that it has expanded its customer focus of TouchTour® to include the thriving single-family homebuilding industry in the United States. TouchTour is an award-winning digital marketing, sales/leasing and resource that allows real estate developers of all sizes to effectively promote residential and commercial properties with greater efficiency and increased profitably. TouchTour continues to expand its application environments to meet a substantial demand for its innovative technology.
“The extension of TouchTour into the single-family homebuilding industry is part of Engrain’s strategic long-term growth strategy,” said Engrain President and CEO Brent Steiner. “Our increased collaboration with leading homebuilders and home sales professionals has provided a great deal of insight into the needs and expectations of the industry. We felt that the International Builders’ Show was an ideal time to make this announcement.”
Now available to single-family homebuilders, TouchTour gives prospective homebuyers instant access to a memorable interactive tour of new-home communities, often before construction has even begun. The technology entices visitors to step closer and engage with large (42” – 84”) touchscreens while exploring available floor plans and exterior elevations with taps, swipes and other multi-touch gestures. TouchTour also allows sales teams to continue conversations with potential homebuyers via full guest card integration, simplifying prospect profile gathering and streamlining the sales process.
In a homebuilding setting, TouchTour provides:
- INTERACTIVE MASTER PLAN MAP
- High-level master plan map with dynamic layers and markers depicting media or detailed content
- INTERACTIVE PLAT MAP
- Allows prospects to view plat availability by location and customized search filtering
- FLOOR PLANS & ELEVATIONS
- Showcases floor plans and invites prospective buyers to swipe through exterior style options or renderings
- MEDIA GALLERIES
- View builder and community information or additional renderings, images, videos, fly-through tours, embedded YouTube or Vimeo videos, and virtual tours
- AREA AMENITIES MAP
- A Google-based proximity map with highlighted points of interest to paint a complete picture of the surrounding community and nearby amenities
- DIGITAL SIGNAGE
- A rotating slideshow with marketing or buyer focused messaging (weather, news, etc.)
- MY TOUR PROFILE
- Provides the opportunity to save the floor plans and images selected by a prospective buyer, and then follow-up with a branded email and web-based landing page
- CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (CMS)
- Allows on-site or marketing managers to maintain complete control of marketing copy, availability and media displayed on TouchTour panels
- TURNKEY INSTALLATION
- Easy installation of hardware purchased through Engrain
- CUSTOMER SERVICE & SUPPORT
- Consistent and reliable technical support and training
Engrain also formally unveiled SightMap, an online product for homebuilders, master planned communities, condominium communities, student housing and multifamily communities. SightMap brings a powerful interactive component to websites by offering responsive community maps, mobile optimized and easy to use from any device. The new online technology filters home and unit availability by client outlined search criteria and effectively showcases marketing content, including 2D and 3D floor plans, views, optional finishes and virtual tours. SightMap also provides vital outbound call to action options including integrated appointment scheduling, online applications and online chat.
Engrain is at the forefront of emerging technology, developing software for both large-screen and portable touch technology. The firm works with real estate developers, property management companies and other organizations in the industry to craft systems that make information more visual, more meaningful and more accessible for their prospects, residents, visitors and staff. Its TouchTour systems serve as the focal point of an “information ecosystem” that includes custom-branded websites, email- and SMS-based information sharing and integrations with property management, lead tracking and other software. For more information, visit engrain.com.